- McCartney, G., Newly Reprocessed Images of Europa Show ‘Chaos Terrain’ in Crisp Detail, https://astrobiology.nasa.gov/news/newly-reprocessed-images-of-europa-show-chaos-terrain-in-crisp-detail/
- Leong, J.A.M. and E.L. Shock, Thermodynamic constraints on the geochemistry of low-temperature, continental, serpentinization-generated fluids, doi: 2475/03.2020.01AJS OnlineMarch 2020 vol. 320 no. 3 185-235
- Astrobiologists Aid in Fighting the Coronavirus: https://astrobiology.nasa.gov/news/astrobiologists-aid-in-fighting-coronavirus-2/
- Ask an Astrobiologist Episode 32: Dr. Kevin Hand, https://astrobiology.nasa.gov/ask-an-astrobiologist/
- Moulana A, Anderson RE, Fortunato CS, Huber JA. 2020. Selection is a significant driver of gene gain and loss in the pangenome of the bacterial genus Sulfurovum in geographically distinct deep-sea hydrothermal vents. mSystems 5:e00673-19. https://doi.org/ 10.1128/mSystems.00673-19.
- Howell, S., Sotin, C, Carpenter, K., Fleurial, J-P., Hand, K. & Klesh, A. Diving into Ocean Worlds. Environment: Coastal and Offshore, May/June 2020, 26-29, in press.
Meetings, Activities, and Workshops
- Continuously Updated: NASA Coronavirus Response Information: nasa.gov/coronavirus
- June 1-2 Small Bodies Assessment Group (SBAG), VIRTUAL: https://www.lpi.usra.edu/sbag/meetings/
- June 16th, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, National Deep Submergence Facility, Science in the Abyss, online workshop: https://ndsf.whoi.edu/alvin/workshop-alvin-in-the-abyss/
- June 28-July 4 AOGS CANCELLED: http://www.asiaoceania.org/society/index.asp
- Aug 15-22 COSPAR 2020 POSTPONED: https://www.cospar2020.org/
- September 1-2 OPAG: Seattle area [TBC] https://www.lpi.usra.edu/opag/announcements/
- Sept 8-9 Ocean Worlds 5 Meeting at WHOI (Woods Hole, MA) CALL FOR ABSTRACTS SUSPENDED: https://astrobiology.nasa.gov/events/ocean-worlds-5/
- Sept 21-Oct 9 Europlanet Science Congress 2020 VIRTUAL: https://www.epsc2020.eu/
- May 9-14, 2021, Save the Date for AbSciCon, Atlanta: https://www.agu.org/abscicon